$338.00 – $1,625.00
ChemThane P100 is a water clear, 2-component, 90% solids modified aliphatic / polyaspartic coating
CHEM-THANE P100 V.2014 is a water clear, 2-component, 90% solids modified aliphatic / polyaspartic coating that combines the best attributes of high grade epoxy and urethane coatings. CHEM-THANE P100 V.2014 offers the highest UV resistance available, remains flexible over time and has very good abrasion and chemical resistance. CHEM-THANE P100 V.2014 has zero reportable VOCs, zero HAPS and meets all USDA/FDA guidelines for use in federally inspected facilities.
- Water clear and Superior UV resistance
- Very Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Low Odor even with Viscosity Reducer added
- Viscosity can be changed in the field per the job needs
- Single coat high build capabilities – apply at up to 20 mils per coat
- Zero reportable HAPS / VOCs even with Viscosity Reducer
- Easy working formula for installations between 40°-70°F
- Can be tinted with ROCK-TRED Universal Colorants EXCEPT VELVET and LIGHT BLUE. Loading is one 1.5 Colorant Jar (1/2 BagPak of Colorant) per 3 gallon mix
Product Data Sheet [English] - Click Here
Safety Data Sheet - Click Here
15 Gal, 3 Gal
There are no reviews yet.