Propane Grinder, 30in / 765mm
No cables, no generators, no hassle. Ideal for projects where power is not available
- NEW REAR WHEEL SET - this new feature makes grinder transportation and loading easier. It comes installed on all 20/25/30-inch Elite machines, and it is also available as an accessory for previous Elite models.
- NEW OPTIONAL 3RD WHEEL (available for 25/30-inch Elite propane grinders) & OPTIONAL LEVER FOR LIFTING THE MACHINE UP (available for all 25/30-inch Elite machines).
- Completely redesigned frame delivers superior maneuverability and easy tool changes.
- Dust-proof grinding head with low-friction chain gear planetary drive protects internal components from dust and moisture, which reduces maintenance and increases service life.
- The chain has been upgraded on 20/25/30-inch models.
- New tool security lock on all models for safer tool attachment. And, with the introduction of our Quick Change Hybrid and Resin tooling line, we have eliminated the need for foam plates. Please note that Elite models do not come with any foam plates, and we can not supply those.
- The heads of all propane grinders have counter-clockwise / left rotation. Use the blue PCDs and Carbide Scrapers.
- Misting System with high pressure spray nozzles for dust suppression. Small water droplets effectively suppress and remove breathable fugitive dust particles from 0.1 to 1000 microns. In addition, water can be delivered under the machine at the same time for optimal tool performance. Upgraded water pump.
- Easy-to-use integrated weights on all models, except L20E (4hp, 3kW). With the weights down, you increase the grinding head pressure, and you can grind more aggressively.
- Improved dust collection efficiency. Adjustable skirt with a flexible brush for better dust containment. Also, the vacuum hose connection is now closer to the dust source, and utilizes a metal camlock attachment.
- EPA & CARB Blue Sky Engines with the Lavina Fuel Minder - a high-performance, digital fuel control system featuring closed loop feedback, fuel lock-off capability, emissions safety warnings with shutdown, and an LCD screen for user interface. It is highly responsive to changes in the engine load, providing optimum air-to-fuel ratio regardless of operating conditions, and better fuel range. It uses closed-loop feedback from the O2 sensor to control the amount of fuel introduced to the engine via the Fuel Control Valve. This technology continuously monitors engine emissions and is capable of making fuel corrections to compensate for varying engine loads and conditions. If a faulty O2 sensor is detected, the Fuel-Minder will alert the user within 3-5 minutes from a cold-start. A message will be displayed on the LCD screen to let the user know that the O2 sensor needs to be replaced. The Fuel-Minder also controls the fuel lockoff and only allows fuel to pass through if it detects the engine is cranking. Once the Fuel-Minder is powered off from the equipment key switch, the Fuel-Minder closes the fuel lockoff and shuts the engine down immediately. Lavina Fuel Minder is installed on all propane grinders except for L13GE. IMPORTANT! When propane equipment is used indoors, the two most important things to consider in regards to carbon monoxide and emissions are: 1. proper air ventilation, and 2. proper machine maintenance such as changing air filters regularly, etc. Using a CO monitor or badge is recommended. Make sure you read all warnings and information in your machine manual before operating any equipment.
- New adjustable handle bar with multiple handle positions for more convenient operation and transportation. Make sure the handle position is locked when moving or using the machine.
- Two LED lights for monitoring the floor. A detachable LED light (with a magnet) on the base in the front improves visibility, and a second LED light attached in the back of the machine near the floor helps monitor the scratch pattern.
- Convenient integrated lift points for moving the machine with a forklift.
- Charging phone station with dual USB 2.0 ports, 3.15 Amps for faster charging with a shutoff when charge is complete.
- Durable stainless steel cup holder.
Product Data Sheet - Click Here