L&M™ AQUAPEL™ is a new generation, 100% reactive, waterborne sealer. Clear, penetrating, breathable water repellent that is ideal for use on vertical or horizontal concrete surfaces.
L&M AQUAPEL penetrates concrete surfaces and chemically bonds directly with the substrate which results in a surface that is highly resistant to the attacks of both moisture and salt. LM AQUAPEL™ provides a unique, odorless, very low VOC formulation and offers permanent, non-yellowing protection. L&M™ AQUAPEL™ creates an accelerated chemical reaction with the natural minerals in the substrate to produce a stable and predictable hydrophobic surface within seven days after application. LM™ AQUAPEL™ is ideal for normal duty, cast-in-place concrete with moderate exposure to salt and/or water.
Product Data Sheet – Click Here
Safety Data Sheet – Click Here
LM Aquapel Advantages
- For horizontal interior, exterior, above grade, cement based products
- Provides long lasting hydrophobic protection
- Odorless/Low VOC
- Ready-to-use, non-flammable, non-volatile, waterborne formulation
- Environmentally safe
- Invisible, non-darkening
- Allows for moisture to escape without compromising sealer
- Leaves surfaces breathable