$284.00 – $1,350.00
CHEM-THANE P50 is a water clear, 2-component, 85% solids modified aliphatic / polyaspartic floor coating that combines the best attributes of high grade epoxy and urethane products. CHEM-THANE P50 offers the highest UV resistance available, remains flexible over time and has very good abrasion and chemical resistance. CHEM-THANE P50 has very low reportable VOCs, zero HAPS and meets all USDA/FDA guidelines for use in federally inspected facilities.
- Water clear and Superior UV resistance
- Very Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Low Odor even with Viscosity Reducer added
- Viscosity can be changed in the field per the job needs using P50/P100 Viscosity Reducer
- Single coat high build capabilities – apply at up to 20 mils per coat
- Zero reportable HAPS even with Viscosity Reducer
- Formulated for longer working time for installations between 70°-90°F and/or higher humidity environments
- Can be tinted with ROCK-TRED Universal Colorants EXCEPT VELVET and LIGHT BLUE.
- Colorant loading is one 1.5 Colorant Jar (1/2 BagPak of Colorant) per 2.5 gallon mix
Product Data Sheet [English] - Click Here
Technical Data Sheet - Click Here
2.5 Gal, 12.5 Gal
There are no reviews yet.