GemTone Color Stain
$45.00 – $200.00
GemTone color stain is a penetrating translucent color dye for interior concrete floors
Consolideck® GemTone Stain transforms dull gray concrete into decorative, low-maintenance finished concrete flooring. This non-flammable, water-reducible formulation penetrates and colors cementitious surfaces without risk of etching the surface or corroding nearby architectural metals. Use GemTone Stain alone or in layers over gray, integrally colored, acid-stained or color hardened concrete for an unlimited range of colors.
Apply penetrating GemTone Stains to concrete before hardening/densifying with Consolideck® LS®, then apply the appropriate Consolideck® protective treatment to seal and enhance the color with a high-gloss protective finish. Concentrated GemTone Stain minimizes freight, handling, storage and container
Product Data Sheet [English] – Click Here
Safety Data Sheet – Click Here
Color Chart – Click Here
- Adds color & depth to diamond-polished concrete.
- Enhances integrally colored, acid stained, color hardened or concrete colored with solvent based dyes.
- Ideal for use under Consolideck® lithium-silicate hardeners/densifiers.
- VOC Compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Non-corrosive. Low odor. Suitable for use in occupied spaces.
- Contains no harmful acids. Will not etch polished concrete surfaces or corrode surrounding metals. No need to neutralize.
- Easy application and fast drying lets color be added and blended.
- Produces consistent gem-like color on any age concrete floor.
- Penetrates deeper than acid stains or conventional color pigments. Will not peel or flake.
- Standard colors may be intermixed to create an unlimited number of color variations.
- Additional coats may be applied to improve color depth, uniformity and intensity.