LabFast Low Odor 85
LabFast Low Odor 85 (LO) is a two-component, 58% high-solid content, polyaspartic coating system allowing for one-day installations. Available in low odor and extended working time 2-gallon kit.
Call for Lowest Price in the Country!
The LabFast Low Odor 85 (LO) is a two-component (1A:1B) polyaspartic non yellowing floor coating system used with vinyl flakes. The LabFast LO 85 is used as a base coat (colored) and a clear topcoat using a common hardener. High solids versions (85% and 90%) are available as well as a prolonged working time version (+) and a fast cure version (-).
The system provides a quick turnaround with very rapid curing time with a tack free of approx. 45 minutes allowing the installation in a single day. The product displays excellent curing capability even at very low temperature levels. This product offers superior mechanical and chemical properties and is low maintenance. It also displays a superior aesthetic finish and excellent UV stability which makes it ideal for interior and exterior applications. Two- or three-coat systems can be considered.
Low Odor 85 Advantages
- Faint odor
- High solids content, ~85%
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- 1:1 system with common hardener for the base coat and topcoat
- Possibility to install base coat and topcoat in a single workday
- Cures quickly – recommended to obtain best curing at very low temperature levels (below zero Celsius)
- Ideal for exterior applications
- (+) version offers longer working time of approx. 25 minutes
- Possible to install two- or three-coat systems
- Easy to install due to the very low viscosity of the product
- Very long recoat window and pot life
- Excellent chemical and mechanical resistance
- Impermeability / low moisture sensitivity
- Superior gloss finish
- High density of the product prevents dirt penetration resulting in low maintenance
Product Data Sheet [English] – Click Here
Safety Data Sheet [Clear] – Click Here
Safety Data Sheet [Colored] – Click Here