Labpox 40 UV
LAPBOX 40 UV has one of the highest UV resistance in the industry (yellowing) which makes it a first-in-class product for applications requiring a superior aesthetic finish.
The LABPOX 40 UV is a 100% solids two-component (2A:1B) epoxy floor coating system which is virtually VOC-free. The product is translucid and displays a superior resistance to UV irradiation in this product category (color retention over time) best suited for residential and commercial applications. It possesses superior mechanical properties as well as a long pot life and working time. Ideal for metallic systems. The LABPOX 40 UV has been designed as a topcoat epoxy but it is self-priming. The LABPOX 40 UV formulation is based on a high-performance cycloaliphatic polyamine technology displaying outstanding properties and superior aesthetic finish.
- Offering one of the best UV resistance in this product category
- Environment friendly (100% solids, VOC-free and no solvent)
- Potential for LEED eligibility
- Virtually odor free
- Easy application with long pot life and working time (60 minutes)
- Ideal for metallic epoxy systems
- Good elongation and excellent abrasion resistance
- High resistance to amine blush and contamination (fish eyes)
- Excellent for letting out bubbles, even for thick layers
- Superior mechanical and chemical properties
- Impermeability / low moisture sensitivity
- High density of the product prevents dirt penetration resulting in low maintenance post application
Product Data Sheet [English] - Click Here
Safety Data Sheet [Clear] - Click Here
There are no reviews yet.