2 Component, 98% Solids Epoxy Binder Resin
POXI-ROCK FLOORING is a 2 component, 98% solids epoxy binder resin to be blended with ROCK-TRED aggregates to create a trowel grade mortar. POXI-ROCK FLOORING meets USDA/FDA guidelines for use in federally inspected facilities. POXI-ROCK FLOORING is used to create resurfacing epoxy mortar overlays, for repairing non-moving joints, cracks and spalls in concrete floors and for installing hand formed cove base, ramping and slopes in floors. It is formulated for easy hand or power trowel applications.
- VOC compliant and low odor
- Compressive strength of 11,000+ PSI at ¼" mortar thickness
- Non-shrink product for patching and grouting
- Fast Curing
- Can be power or hand troweled
- Can be grouted and sealed with other ROCK-TRED coatings, or left unsealed
Product Data Sheet - Click Here
Technical Data Sheet - Click Here
There are no reviews yet.