$125.00 – $239.25
CHEM-ROCK LV-UV is a high solids epoxy coating that exhibits superior clarity and gloss retention under UV exposure when compared with standard epoxy coatings. CHEM-ROCK LV-UV is a WATER CLEAR, 2-component, very low odor epoxy designed to protect decorative floor and walls systems from premature yellowing and loss of gloss due to moderate levels of UV exposure. CHEM-ROCK LV-UV exhibits very good abrasion resistance, resistance to most common chemicals and meets all USDA/FDA guidelines for use in federally inspected facilities.
- Cost effective, UV resistant, high build coating solution
- Excellent gloss retention
- Low viscosity for easy application
- Water-Clear formulation for no color distortion over decorative finishes
- Bag-PakTM packaging on 1.5 and 3 gallon kit sizes
- Can be tinted using Series 300 Colorants
- High solids epoxy formulation
- Excellent carrier for metallic floor coating systems
Product Data Sheet [English] - Click Here
1.5 Gal, 3 Gal
There are no reviews yet.