Ready-Mixed Acrylic Primer for use on sound, smooth, and non-porous substrates. Especially before use of Schönox underlayment’s on ceramic tiles, old vinyl, linoleum, plywood, OSB, and rubber coverings. Interior and exterior use.
Schönox SHP special acrylic primer is for use on sound, smooth, non-porous substrates in interior and exterior areas, especially before the use of Schönox underlayment’s on ceramic tiles, old vinyl, linoleum, rubber coverings, and wood substrates. Schönox SHP* is suitable as a primer on non-porous substrates such as:
- to reduce absorbency of porous substrates
- to improve adhesion on suitable substrates
- to protect gypsum-based substrates against moisture from following leveling compounds and thin-sets
- to bind residual dust and improve adhesion before fitting LVT in interior areas using the Schönox Roll and Go™ adhesive in residential and commercial areas.
TAKE CONFIDENCE IN EVERY STEP WITH KH FIX, SHP, AND VD ACRYLIC PRIMERS FROM SCHÖNOX.
A sometimes underappreciated, if not completely forgotten part of flooring installations, is priming. Schönox understands just how pivotal floor preparation and priming are; that’s why we offer Schönox KH Fix, SHP, and VD acrylic primers. If you need to prep concrete, gypsum, or old underlayment’s, Schönox is ÖN IT.
Product Data Sheet [English] – Click Here
Product Data Sheet [Spanish] – Click Here
Safety Data Sheet [English] – Click Here
Safety Data Sheet [Spanish] – Click Here
Schönox SHP Technical Data
- Approx. 350-500 sq.ft. per 1 gallon unit
- Approx. 850-1200 sq.ft. per 2.5 gallon unit
- Approx. 1-2 hours prior to installing Schönox underlayments
- EC 1 Plus: very low emission
- EQc2 Low-Emitting Materials, 3 points
- MRc2 Environmental Product Declaration, 1 point
- MRc4 Material Ingredients, 1 point
- 1 year unopened
- 0g/l (calculated), SCAQMD 1113
- Not below 41°F floor temperature
- 1.0 gallon in plastic container
- 2.5 gallon in plastic container